Monday, November 23, 2009

Survivor Samoa - Episode 10

Wow. Just wow.

So I guess it is a set rule about the random rock draw. Once that was established I was pretty sure that someone wasn't going to want to let it go to chance. That's just crazy. I'm surprised it was only one person.

I was glad to finally see some Foa Foa members get a chance to enjoy a reward. And lucky Russell got to see that clue. Seeing Dave chase him all around was hilarious. I still can't believe he managed to lose him and immediately find the idol. Is he some sort of mole placed by the producers to stir things up? And I think I was wrong in my last post. I think they might just keep it the same amount of difficulty. The multiple uses of the idol has been great.

Seriously, what would Brett say if he gets to the final two - um well, I almost won that immunity challenge once.... Unless there is more going on behind the scenes, he doesn't say very much. Also doesn't seem to scheme all that much either.

Shambo. After last week, and how quiet she was about Russell's idol, I thought for sure there would be another completely surprised Laura at TC. I couldn't believe how open Shambo was about voting for Laura. And her glee at the Immunity Challenge. (Yay for Mick). I thought, for sure, that that was going to ruin it for her somehow. But then again is there reason to hide it. If you let everyone know that there is going to be a tie, they have the chance to decide to switch over, like John eventually did. Maybe Shambo knows what she is doing more so than I thought.

Tribal Council. Just great. Dave gives the greatest facial expressions. I don't know if I'm rooting for him to win necessarily but he is definitely entertaining. I think John did the right thing here. I'm really surprised that that many of them were willing to draw the rock. I'm interested to see how Shambo acts now that Laura is gone.

Next week. It will be interesting for sure. Does anyone know that Russell found the idol again? I don't think he showed anyone this time - although I could be remembering wrong. The preview after the show made it seem like they were going to go for Russell. However, I thought I saw a snipit of a commercial on CBS that made it seem like John. If I were to bet, I would bet that it would be John. I think Shambo still doesn't much like the former Galus. And after she says last week that Russell is the only person she really trusts, I can't see her going after him. (Unless she knows that he releases the chickens.) I think they will get rid of John, Brett, and Dave. Then I think Jaison, Mick, and Natalie will attempt to blindside Russell.(and Shambo) Then they will go after Shambo, leaving those three in the end. In any event, I think the final three will be former Foa Foa members, which will be amazing. Well, unless they want to take along Shambo because they don't think she will get any votes from the former Galus.

This season is really taking off!

No comments:

Post a Comment